BeBalanceBliss recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of our customers and the users of the Site. However, some uses of such information are required for us to conduct legitimate business by providing information of interest of our customers and the users of the Site.
Notice to California, U.S.A residents
Notice to Utah, U.S.A residents
Except as expressly identified below, we do not disclose a user’s personal data to any third party for such third party’s direct marketing purposes.
Notice to Europe Economic Area Residents
Information Collection and Use
Through your use of the Services, we may collect the following “Personal Data” from you if you choose to provide it, including:
- Your name, address, email, username, company, state or country of residence, and/or telephone number (“Contact Information”).
- Our third-party payment services provider collects your credit card number, billing address, shipping address, security code and other payment transaction and verification details (“Payment Information”).
- Pages and products viewed, ads that you clicked on, emails from us that you opened, browser type, operating system, IP address and device information (“Analytical Information”).
- We may also collect publicly available information about you from third-party sources, such as the postal service for shipping address verification.
- Your mobile operating system (OS), a mobile device identifier embedded by us, or other commonly used mobile device identifier if you access the Sites on a mobile device.
How Your Personal Data May Be Used.
We may use Analytical Information to customize the advertising and content you see on our pages; to improve the performance or layout of our website; to develop new services and ideas; and to better administer and troubleshoot our systems.
We may use Contact Information and other Personal Data to provide you the Services on the Site; to evaluate and improve the Services; to provide access to certain password protected areas of the Site; to fulfill your requests for information; to contact you about BeBalanceBliss products or services and those of our affiliates, based on the preferences you have indicated; and your Payment Information will be used by our third-party payment service providers to process any payments you make to us using the Site.
We will give you the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving any unsolicited information from us or to limit the unsolicited information you receive from us to information regarding the Services or information you specifically request or information we determine you may find useful as a result of your use of the Site.
Our Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We need to share your information to provide the products or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of BeBalanceBliss to provide a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the Personal Data we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the Terms and Conditions of Use, any of our usage guidelines for specific services or any agreement; and
- As required to respond to or initiate subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
We use “cookies,” a small text file transferred to your device, along with similar technologies (e.g., internet tag technologies, web beacons, embedded scripts), to help provide you a better, more personalized user experience. These technologies are used to:
- Make the user experience more efficient (e.g., maintaining items in your Shopping Cart between visits);
- Remember your preferences (e.g., browsing language, account login information);
- Help us understand and improve how visitors use our website, including which of our pages and products are viewed most frequently.
The Options/Settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage cookies and other technologies that may be transferred to your device, including how to disable such technologies. You can disable our cookies or all cookies through your browser settings. At the beginning of each of your visits to our website, the website also provide the ability to turn off all non-strictly necessary cookies for the BeBalanceBliss website during that visit. Please be advised that disabling cookies through either method may impact many of our websites’ features.
Instructions for blocking or allowing cookies in common internet browsers are provided at the links below:
We only use strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
We also allow third parties to place cookies on your device through the Services to:
- Help us understand and improve how visitors use our website, including which of our pages and products are viewed most frequently;
- More effectively market our products and services and advertise other products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Google Analytics:
Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, our website does not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.
Ability to Review and Edit Your Information
You may review and approve the Contact Information about you that was stored in our database and obtained through your use of or registration on the Site. Upon your written request, we will remove that information from our database or change or correct personal data that you state is erroneous within applicable regulatory or other legal requirements. You should understand, however, that information about you in our database might come from a number of sources.
We will maintain reasonable safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your Personal Data.However, no electronic storage method or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Commitment to Children’s Privacy
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C., §§ 6501-06 and 16 C.F.R., §§ 312.1-312.12, the Site does not permit children under 13 years of age to become users, and we do not intentionally collect information from children. By using the Site, you represent that you are 13 years of age or older.
We reserve the right to change, modify or otherwise update this policy at any time. These changes or updates will be effective immediately. We may provide you notice of such changes when they are material, such notice may be given by posting on the Site, by electronic or conventional mail or by any other means by which you obtain notice of the changes or updates.
(A) Notice and consent for data collection.
By providing the on-line services to you, BeBalanceBliss will collect and store your name, address, email address, phone number, and website usage history (“Personal Data”).
By registering on the Site:
- You consent to us contacting you by email from time to time to tell you about products and services that may be of interest to you.